Social Media Specialist
Monitors and manages day-to-day operations, including but not limited to, communications, creative development, production, measurement and optimization across all social media platforms
Works to develop, maintain, and execute social media calendar and posting schedule for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and the likes and work directly with and help manage the company’s campaigns.
Defines, develops, launches, and measures new campaigns/promotions in support as well as specific marketing campaigns as needed
- Develops, implements and manages innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities
- Coordinates and collaborates with all departments to share learning, support their initiatives, as well as help train in new tools and technologies as necessary
- Assists with strategy and planning and evaluating new opportunities to leverage social/sharing channels and/or tools to meet the company’s goals
- Identifies and recommends new social media tools, sites, and applications Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be Graduate of any four year course
- Experience with Social Media campaigns is a must
- Must have the ability to stand and work under pressure
- Willing to work on holidays (but not weekends)
This is a dayshift job, but must be willing to work nights every now and then to talk to US based clients Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications online to OPTIMIZEX INC
Contact nos.: (02)822-39-29
Applicants sending their resume through email should indicate: Applicant for SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST as a subject